A really cool platform game like Bubble Bobble, Lode Runner, or Super Mario.
Its completely free. (released under the zlib license)
- many fun and challenging levels
- LAN networked game mode with up to eight players
- many unique enemies and items
- bombs you can carry and throw
- rockets you can ride and steer
- movable lifts you can ride
- switches that change blocks solid and back
- springs that let you jump very high
- keys that open locked blocks
- doors to transport you to other places in the level
- cloners that copy enemies and items
- podzilla plants that pop up and shoot at you
- helpful pop-up messages to help you figure stuff out
- user definable setup for keyboard and/or joystick
- homemade sound effects
- a music track by Russel Hoy
- fancy scrolling help screens with images and animations
- the game can handle almost any screen or window size
- very smooth moving graphics
- zoom in and out, fullscreen or windowed while game running
- you can choose between 15 different colors for your player
- nice graphical level selector
And the best feature of all: The Level Editor to make your own levels!
If you create new levels, please send them to me.
The only levels I get to play are ones that I created myself, and how challenging could that be?
System Requirements (or systems that I tested it on):
The netgame works identically across all platforms
See the help file for more details, or email me. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
If you play it, please take a few minutes to send me some feedback.
Send your comments to:
Email me your new levels as e-mail attachments.
Code Blocks 17.12
The game does not need to be installed.
Simply extract and run pm.exe.
Nothing is stored or accessed outside of the games folder.